Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Monday, August 3, 2009

Severing Ties and Making New Ones

So, I've decided that I don't think I can write in real-time anymore. About my escapades at least. The majority of my readers are the men in my life...things could get ugly(er). For now I will be writing about past experiences, unless something truly juicy comes up that I can't keep to myself...

I will say this though. I'm cutting myself off from getting involved with younger guys. Even a year younger. Not that older guys aren't the suck too (I exaggerate), but they really have zero common sense. They say the dumbest things. The kinds of things that make you get embarrassed for them. I HATE that feeling. It's almost worse than feeling embarrassed about something I did on my own.
I felt that way the entire time I was reading Catcher in the Rye. Just shut up!

I think I have a serious problem with men having emotions. I crave love and affection and when a guy actually cares, I flip out. Crazy.

What it comes down to: Don't be the girl. I'M THE GIRL. It really irks me to be prodded about what we are, where to go next, why I do and don't do certain things. I will open up if you just let me be. But honestly, if I'm not asking these questions, then you shouldn't be either, it's clearly not that deep.

Does any of this make any sense? Ultimately: Dating younger guys recently has been a learning experience. Nagging when you are the one who isn't following through is unacceptable. In the past I definitely did this, and it drives people away. Don't do it. I'm going to try my best not to. You should too. Kthxbai.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment