Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

EPIC WIN






Just got home from the Idols Live concert... [[don't judge]]

I'm not going to review the whole show, because, well, that's just unnecessary, but I will say two things:

1. Adam Lambert is a sexual GOD. I think he could possibly turn a straight man gay. Sort of like Dani Campbell from Tila Tequila turned me a little bi. Dani if you're out there, I live like, 20 minutes from you...I'm single and still interested! ha...no joke...someone find her for me. She's in Deerfield...somewhere....

2. Kris Allen is a talented, sexy, wonderful, under-appreciated performer! Far exceeded my expectations! A+!!!!

I took a crapload of pics but they are on Ilana's camera...patiently awaiting their arrival in my inbox so I can share with all you haters ;]

I got yet another compliment on my glasses tonight..from a woman, no less. Not sure I understand it..I never see people in glasses and feel compelled to talk about them, but people say stuff about mine ALL the time. It was nice of her to say though. I think people should give each other more compliments.

Dear Readers,

You are beautiful. NEVER, never forget it, or let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

Love, Jamie.

My cat is a superhero. She runs at the speed of light.

Oh! Pics have arrived! and I have lost most of you by this point because this post is too long.

Soooo...goodnight and enjoy!! IDOLS FTW!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment