Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sneezes


Feel awesome. I bet sneezing while "in the act" would be pretty rad. Bring the pepper.

So, I found a new rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and I'm a big fan:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
You're a ball of gas that's very far
32 light-years in the sky
10 parsecs which is really high...

This is just one of the songs they are singing at "Camp Quest," a camp for children of atheists and non-believers. Hell yeah rational thinking!

What I would give to talk to some of these kids! I'm not interested in what adult atheists have to say, they've had ages to form their opinions, and were probably not originally raised as atheists, but I bet these kids have a whole lot of new insight. I wonder if any of them will do a turn-around as adults and decide to be a Jew for Jesus or something. I hope not.

Free thinkers are dangerous. -- quick name that quote!

P.S.- I just heard about knowhowtogo.org and i'm very excited. It's a site to help kids get more out of their high school education by knowing what classes to take pre-college. "In these economic times," it is totally important for us to take advantage of what little pubic schools still offer. I wish I had taken more AP classes in HS, definitely worth getting rid of those prereqs while still in HS, you gotta be there anyway...

I encourage anyone with a high-school aged kid to check out the site, and send your kid to Atheist camp! Wooo! Sneeze more often while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment