Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Return of the Maintenance Man

Before I tell the maintenance guy story, I must say that everyone should check out this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/26/magazine/26FOB-2DLove-t.html?_r=1

What an interesting concept....

Ok, onwards...

The maintenance man came back today. I was sleeping, and not in clothes. He knocks, rings the doorbell..I wake up, realizing I'm not dressed and panic. These dudes have a key, and my room is thisclose to the front door. I run to close the bedroom door, throw some clothes on, just in time for him to turn the key and come in.

Long story short, something was wrong with the AC downstairs, he had to drain it from up here. He then proceeded to ask me if I had a bf, and why did my last one break up with me, "is he blind?" LOL I thought that was kinda cute. He made sure he was off the clock again to say all this.

Then he offered me free drugs...

the end.

there's really no hope, is there? show me a signnnn hahahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment