Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Go Marlins!


Yep. They lost.

I highly recommend going to a day game in 100 degree weather. I also recommend you start drinking at 11:30 a.m.

No, really. That's exactly what I did today, and I had a blast. Of course I was regretting it circa 5p.m. but now it's 9p.m. and i'm somehow managing to get some laundry done and enjoying this new Lindsay Lohan movie on ABC Family.

I really think Lindsay is underrated as an actress. I'm not saying she's good, but I feel like she tends to play these wholesome characters and she does that fairly well. I can only hope she keeps getting these roles and maybe they will turn her around.

This is the most disjointed post ever. I have beer brain.

My cat is so cute. I came home to vomit, but it was right next to the litter box. She's trying.

Then she ate it.
So cute.

This day needs to end. Sorry for the worst post. Tomorrow I will be refreshed and ready to rock on roll! Bewareeeeeeeeee.

P.S.- Watch Labor Pains on ABC Family if it airs again. I approve. Oh snap! It's on again right now! ahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment