Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Monday, July 27, 2009

Everybody Get Dangerous


I want to watch Family Matters so bad.

What ever happened to men courting women? Urkel courted Laura, annoyingly, yes, but he did it. Can we go back to that?

I can barely get a man to call me. Technology has ruined all conventions. The internet gives us false hope. There is no "getting to know you" any more. There's no time to have a crush.

I act like if I had someone courting me I'd be happy, which isn't really true either. I tend to turn my nose up at compliments, and doting behavior. What is wrong with women?! We all do it, I know it...but I can't really figure it out. Like I wonder if Taylor Hanson was courting me if I'd be such a bitch?

Anyway. There are a ton of commercials for that show Holidate. I wanna go on it. Not so much for finding a man, but just to get the heck outta Florida for a bit. Be alone in a different city..I need excitement! Bring on the Family Matters re-runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment