Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I just love, love" -- Elvis Duran

Every morning I listen to the same morning show. They always bring up the greatest topics. On my way to work this morning they were talking about getting burned by coins that have sat in the sun too long and are left on your car seat. This in fact, has happened to me! So I decided to call, anddd...I got through! Very cool. You can hear it here: www.y100.com. Pretty sure I said like, a sentence, but it was funny nonetheless. Beware of hot money!

They also brought up how hooking up can make people lonely. I'm going to have to agree. I'm in this weird phase in my non-existent love life. I tend to dwell on past relationships (comfort level no doubt) which is definitely putting a damper on my current relationships. Well, lack thereof, really.

I have not dated anyone consistently in months. I'm not even sleeping with anyone consistently. It's rough. I use hookups to fill the relationship void but it totally doesn't work. And then there's the people I DON'T hook up with, which is a whole other realm. I hang out with someone once, and then never get the courage to see them again? What's wrong with me?

It's all about the chase. Don't let me catch you! We'll both wind up lonely..ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment