Is it appropriate for my posts to get intimate about intimacy? After all, sex sells, right?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My, My, My

I think I've managed to feel EVERY emotion today.

I've also had a running list going in my head of all the things I wanted to talk about tonight, but I've exhausted myself into completely losing all of those thoughts.

I really need to get my blogging done earlier in the day when I'm relatively together.

I keep getting messages on the dating site about my glasses. They ask "what is the first thing people notice about you?" So I said my glasses. And lo and behold..it seems to be true.
I wonder if people would still think they were hot if I told them they were fake..

They're not.

I bet you're wondering about the picture with this post. I BET you think they are something kinky.

They're not.

They're Pier 1's new "assorted massagers." Use as you please, I suppose. Use on me, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment